Alarms for Homes
Protect Your Home with a Quality Burglar Alarm System.
Installing an alarm system at your home gives you, your family and property added protection. Having an alarm system will act as an effective deterrent to thieves, preventing break-ins, damage and theft from happening in the first place.
An alarm installation is a low cost way to secure your property and protect yourself, as well as reduce your insurance premium. Our home alarm systems provide 24/7 security and can be combined with our CCTV Systems to boost your security and surveillance even further.
We are SSAIB accredited for home alarm installation. We’re vetted and meet SSAIB’s standards, using only top quality products and installing to their strict standards. Our accreditation enables us to connect your home intruder alarm to police and other monitoring centres for additional security and peace of mind. Click here to view our SSAIB membership information.
Our home alarm systems offer you:
- High quality range of alarms tailored to your requirements. We can install anywhere on your premises including at entrance doors, windows, gardens, driveways, garages and other key risk areas.
- Free site survey to discuss the best security alarm options for your property
- Alarm installations that deter criminals with 24/7 security.
- Combine with our CCTV systems remote access and monitoring using your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Reduce your insurance costs with the latest technology alarm system.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty on products and a one year warranty on installation
- Home alarm maintenance plan and support 7 days a week
Why Choose Techcube to Install Alarms for Your Home?
- We are SSAIB accredited for home alarm installation and use high quality products. Our accreditation allows us to connect your alarm system to police and other monitoring centres. · We can combine and install with CCTV for your home [link to https://www.techcube.co.uk/cctv/home-cctv-installation]
- Visit our showroom in East London where you can see a demonstration of our home alarm systems.
- Free site survey within 3 days.
- Hundreds of satisfied customers since 2007
- Experienced installers.
- High quality range of alarm systems to match your requirements.
- Supply, installation, repairs and upgrade of home alarm systems, UK support and maintenance plans.
- We provide alarm equipment and installation for your home in London, Essex, Kent and anywhere within the M25.
CLIENTS & ACCREDITATIONS