CCTV Installation for Churches
Protect Your Church with a Commercial CCTV System
We supply, install and maintain CCTV installation solutions for all sizes and types of churches, temples, mosques and other places of worship in London, Essex, Kent and anywhere within the M25.
Unfortunately crime and heritage theft is committed at churches including vandalism, anti-social behaviour, arson and theft. Artworks, busts and figures, monument pieces, helmets and swords, historical and irreplaceable documentation and artefacts are vulnerable to theft. Stained glass windows are broken and vandalised. Money that is donated and left on the church premises is stolen by criminals. Arson, vandalism, theft and burglary are all serious threats and cost churches thousands of pounds in repair and replacement bills.
Metal theft – including copper, lead and zinc – from the inside, outside and roofs of church properties is a huge problem due to the global demand for these metals and the easy accessibility to churches. Stone and paving materials are also stolen.
Churches can be the target of repeat crime on a number of occasions during the year and the cost of successive attacks can quickly mount up, leaving buildings vulnerable and open to weather causing further damage to the church property. A small amount of vandalism or theft damage could spiral into a major structural issue that costs thousands of pounds to put right.
A church serves and has to be always available for its community, so it’s imperative to protect church property and any community halls that are used by community and church members. By installing an effective CCTV system solution, you can protect your church as well as staff, volunteers and your congregation. A CCTV system can not only protect your church property and provide video and stills evidence that can be given to the Police, it can also act as a deterrent to keep vandals and thieves out, so the risks of fire, theft and criminal damage are greatly reduced.
Our CCTV systems provide 24/7 surveillance and you can access and monitor your CCTV system remotely from anywhere using your phone, tablet or PC.
Because of our SSAIB accreditation, CCTV can be monitored by a monitoring centre who will contact the police in the event of an incident.
CCTV is a low cost way to add security, safety and protection. We can work with you to identify risk areas at your church building, both inside, outside and on the roof. Our CCTV systems can also combine with our business alarm systems to offer a higher security specification to protect and safeguard your church property.
Our Church CCTV offers you:
- High quality range of IP, IR and HD CCTV cameras and security systems tailored to your requirements. We can install indoor and outdoor cameras at church exits and entrances, at key positions in the church and in community halls.
- Free site survey to discuss the best security options for your church building.
- CCTV installations that deter criminals with 24/7 surveillance at all times of the day and night.
- Access and monitor your CCTV system remotely from anywhere using your phone, tablet or PC.
- Ability to capture criminal activity with clear and sharp images and video recording.
- Reduce your insurance and security bills with the latest technology CCTV system.
- We are SSAIB accredited for business CCTV installation and are vetted and meet SSAIB’s standards – we use top quality products and install to their standards. Our accreditation allows us to connect your CCTV and alarm system to police and other monitoring centres. Click here to view our SSAIB membership information.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty on products and a one year warranty on installation
- CCTV maintenance plan and support
Read more about our CCTV systems for business.
Our CCTV systems can be combined with our business intruder alarms to boost your security and surveillance even further.
Why Choose Techcube to Install CCTV for Churches?
- SSAIB accredited – professional installation to SSAIB’s strict standards – high quality products and best practice installation. Read more about our SSAIB accreditation.
- Over 2000 installations since 2007.
- 100’s of satisfied customers.
- Experienced and skilled installers.
- High quality CCTV cameras, DVRs and other equipment.
- Supply, installation, repairs and upgrade of business CCTV systems, UK support and maintenance plans.
- Free CCTV site survey and quote. Call us on 020 3282 0453,